Auto insurance provides you financial protection in the event of an accident. No one plans to have an accident; however, you do need to plan how you will protect yourself, your family and your financial health in the event an accident does occur.
Don’t be caught off guard by only carrying the minimum coverage required by Virginia law. This can potentially leave you open to significant financial exposure and liability. WBR Insurance can tailor an auto insurance policy to fit your exact needs so you have coverage and protection everywhere you drive.
WBR Insurance offers the following auto insurances options:
- Collision – Covers expenses related to the damage or destruction of your vehicle that’s been in an accident.
- Auto Liability – Help cover expenses from damaging a vehicle or property, or when another person is injured in an accident.
- Medical Expenses – If you and/or your passengers are hurt in an accident, this can cover your medical or funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance – Helps protect you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents.
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance – Protects you from drivers who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (No-Fault) – Cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Property Damage Liability – Covers expenses related to the damage of another person’s property—like vehicles, homes, buildings and other structures—when an accident is your fault.
- Personal Umbrella Policy – Offers protection against liability claims or judgments, kicking in when your auto insurance liability limits have already been reached.
- Rental Reimbursement – Helps cover the cost of renting a car if your vehicle is in the shop because of an accident covered under your policy.
- Roadside Assistance – This optional auto insurance coverage can help you if you need a tow, run out of gas or get a flat.
Protect Your Teen Driver
Teen driver insurance rates are calculated to be a higher risk the first few years they’re driving. Through WBR Insurance’s line of products, you may be able to reduce the expense of insuring your teen driver with our good student discounts.
Save With These Auto Insurance Discounts
In addition to selecting a plan specific to your needs, WBR Insurance offers drivers the following discounts if you qualify:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Accident Free Discount
- Paperless Documents
- Anti-Theft Discount
Call For Your Personal Insurance Quote
Discover what sets WBR Insurance apart!
- 24/7 Claims Services to help you get back to normal quickly after you’ve suffered a loss.
- We pride ourselves in establishing personal relationships with our customers to help you and answer your questions.
- Flexible premiums and payment schedules.
For more information on the type of insurance you may need, call WBR Insurance for a customized quote at (757) 340-0028.