If you hear a “Tornado Warning” seek safety immediately!
– Abandon mobile homes — they are not safe even when tied down. Go to a designated shelter
– Go to a basement or interior room on the lowest floor (bathroom or closet without windows, under stairs). Get under a sturdy piece of furniture.
– Cover yourself with a mattress or blanket
– Put bicycle helmets on kids
– Put on sturdy shoes
– Put infants in car seats (indoors!)
– If you have time, gather prescription medications, wallet and keys.
– DO NOT open your windows!
In a vehicle:
– Leave the vehicle for sturdy shelter or drive out of the tornado’s path
– DO NOT hide under overpasses — they provide no shelter
– Last resort actions – stay in your vehicle or abandon for a roadside ditch
– Find a culvert or cave.
– Find something to hang onto.
– Lie flat in a ditch.
– Cover your head.
At Virginia Beach insurance company WBR Insurance we offer a full portfolio of policies. We pride ourselves in establishing personal relationships with our customers to assist you in protecting what matters most. To get a free quote for your Virginia Beach insurance needs, give us a call at 757-340-0028 or visit our website www.WBRInsurance.com.
Fix Website Issue with Technical WordPress Support Team From GeometricBox