Boat Insurance and Motorcycle Insurance
WBR has the coverage to protect your favorites activities. We offer liability, collision and comprehensive coverage exclusively for personal watercrafts and motorcycles. WBR Insurance will make sure you have the right boat insurance and motorcycle insurance to make sure you are covered and protected.
In most cases boats are not covered under your homeowners insurance and often require their own policy. A boat owner’s insurance policy covers you for liability if someone is injured on your craft and gives you the choice between replacement cost or cash value in a total loss. Boat coverage also includes coverage for bodily injury that your boat inflicts on others, property damage your boat inflicts on docks and other boats, and physical damage to your boat should you hit something or run aground.
WBR Insurance offers free quotes and competitive rates on the coverage you need. Our affordable policies help you keep your boat protected on the road and on the water. We offer protections for recreational boats including bass boats, sailboats, cabin cruisers, pontoon boats and ski boats.
Get The Boat Insurance Coverage You Need
Our plan options include:
- Liability Coverage: Helps pay for injuries and property damage to others from a covered accident if you are found to be legally liable.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for damage to your boat, motor, trolling motor, trailer and permanent and portable boating equipment in the event of a covered accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage to your boat, motor, trolling motor, trailer and permanent and portable boating equipment resulting from things other than collision such as damage from fire, theft or storms.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Boater Coverage: Covers damages due to bodily injury that you and anyone on your boat sustain if injured in a covered accident with an uninsured or underinsured boater or a hit-and-run boater.
- Medical Payments: Covers medical bills for the treatment of injuries that are incurred by you or others while operating or occupying your boat.
- On-Water Towing and Labor: Covers towing expense and other emergency services up to selected limits in the event your boat becomes disabled while on the water.
- Fishing Equipment: Pays for damage to fishing equipment while on an insured boat or while being carried on or off an insured boat.
- Personal Effects Insurance: Pays replacement cost for loss or damage to your personal property while onboard or while being carried on or off an insured boat.
- Roadside Assistance: Helps pay for on-site labor for your tow vehicle or boat trailer or towing to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Boat Insurance Discounts
Save on boat insurance rates with these discounts if you qualify:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Boater Safety Course Discount
- Multi-Boat Discount
- Diesel Fuel Discount
- Paid In Full Discount
- Claim-Free Renewal Discount
Virginia residents must assume financial responsibility for registered motorcycles they plan to operate on state roads. Having financial responsibility for your motorcycle means you’re covered in the event your motorcycle causes property or personal damages. One way to do this is to purchase liability coverage to minimize
WBR Insurance can provide you a free motorcycle insurance quote. Our motorcycle insurance quotes can be tailored to your unique riding needs and budget.
Get The Motorcycle Insurance Coverage You Need
- Liability Coverage: Helps cover expenses from damaging a vehicle or injuring a person in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Covers damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Helps pay for damage to your vehicle not caused by a collision. This can include damage or loss due to theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms, flood and certain other natural disasters.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorcycle Coverage: Covers damages in an accident caused by an underinsured, uninsured or unidentified motorist.
- Medical Payments Insurance: Medical payments coverage helps pay medical costs for you and your passengers in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Towing and Labor: Can reimburse you for a tow and for the labor costs to get your motorcycle up and running again.
- OEM Endorsement: Option to make sure your motorcycle is repaired using original equipment manufacturer parts instead of after-market ones if you have a covered accident.
- Custom Equipment: This covers aftermarket parts and equipment not originally installed on the vehicle by the manufacturer.
- Custom Motorcycle Insurance Coverage: With our custom motorcycle insurance, you can protect your custom parts and, custom bikes, trikes and vintage bikes.
- Roadside Assistance: Our emergency Roadside Assistance program provides help with a flat tire, a jump or a tow.
Motorcycle Insurance Discounts
Save on motorcycle insurance rates with these discounts if you qualify:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Multi-Vehicle Discount
- Motorcycle Safety Course Discount
- Farm Bureau Discount
- Riding Association Discount
- Theft-Recovery Device Discount
- Homeowner Discount
Call For Your Personal Insurance Quote
Discover what sets WBR Insurance apart!
- 24/7 Claims Services to help you get back to normal quickly after you’ve suffered a loss.
- We pride ourselves in establishing personal relationships with our customers to help you and answer your questions.
- Flexible premiums and payment schedules.
For more information on the type of insurance you may need, call WBR Insurance for a customized quote at (757) 340-0028.