Your belongings are worth more than you think. If your rental is burglarized or destroyed, can you afford to replace your belongings? What if someone is injured while in your rental home, could you afford the medical bills? Your landlord’s insurance generally only covers the building where you live – not your personal belongings or your personal liability.
WBR’s renters insurance is flexible, allowing you to select the coverages and insurance amounts that suit your needs. In addition to protection from fire, theft, flood, hurricane and injures, renters insurance options include:
- Replacement Cost: Helps cover replacement costs of your furniture, clothing and other items in your rental.
- Loss of Use: Covers expenses resulting from being unable to live in your home.
- Liability: If an accident occurs in your rental home that damages someone or something, personal liability can help pay for covered damages and medical expenses.
- Umbrella (Optional): A personal umbrella policy offers an extra layer of protection in the event where bodily injury, property damage or personal injury to others occur for which you are held liable.
Save With These Renters Insurance Discounts
WBR Insurance offers renters the following discounts if you qualify:
- Renter and Car Insurance Discount
- Protective Device Discount
- Claims-Free Discount
Call For Your Personal Insurance Quote
Discover what sets WBR Insurance apart!
- 24/7 Claims Services to help you get back to normal quickly after you’ve suffered a loss.
- We pride ourselves in establishing personal relationships with our customers to help you and answer your questions.
- Experienced Virginia hurricane and flood policy advisors.
For more information on the type of insurance you may need, call WBR Insurance for a customized quote at (757) 340-0028.